Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 368

Thread: California Screaming 2 The New Path

  1. #111
    Inactive Member valstreit's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2002
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good Morning Everyone [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Had the wonderful experience of reformatting my hardrive yesterday......ugh [img]confused.gif[/img]

    Thats what happens when your system gets a lot of scan disk errors. But I am up and runnin' again.

    Hope that you all have a great day

    Val

  2. #112
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thursday morning down by the river [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    in rolled the storm clouds and she began to shiver
    so I offered up my leather coat
    saying "mother nature really gets my goat these days"
    With that she ran thinking 'he won't join'
    "oh yes I will" said I, to coin a phrase!

    Hi everyone [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    It's thirsty Thursday 4 sure and I'm thirsty for coffee. I can't drink it any time like CCfan and NewYorkJettster but I can definitely put it away in the A.M. and generally do too!
    Happy JetRnk day folks. Thanks for the reminder Sparklelynx!
    It is finally starting to cool down a bit here too JetRnk!
    Hey Charlie my work is never done. The trick is convincing my boss each day that I've done enough and can save some for the next day. The man is a workaholic and never seems to want to go home at quitting time!
    Val glad you are up and running again!
    I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday morning, afternoon and evening.
    See ya on Freaky Friday!
    Later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #113
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello All!
    Okay JetRnk- it's your day and I woke up with two songs on my mind this morning: These are for you since you can't Eat Chocolate(Poor Child-still leaves me speechless)!

    1) Joan Jett: Wild Child [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    2) Pink: Get This Party Started [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    This Thirsty Thursday Belongs to JETRNK [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Have a great day kiddo! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  4. #114
    Inactive Member JetRnk's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Thank you Sparkle!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] You made my afternoon!

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] JetRnk

  5. #115
    Inactive Member Free Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Hello everyone:

    Sparklelynx,That was a nice thing you did for Jetrnk and I love the songs too. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Jetrnk have a nice Thurday evening! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Katjett I have forgiven you and I don't hate anyone.Go your on way!Live love and laugh has always been my motto not war.

    Sparklelynx,Gus,Jetrnk,Val,Charlie c,ccfan and the rest of you. Have a great evening and enjoy the drinks and cookies. [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] ,tea,milk,juice and protien drink for good health and peace.

    Team kitties!

  6. #116
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Great tunes Sparkle~ Love that PINK too! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] - NYJ -

  7. #117
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good morning AMERICA~ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    How is everyone this morning, I have fresh [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] made and it smells heavenly. I am listening to your Jett cassette Charlie C. just to make sure there's no defects, LOL, and it ROCKS!
    Hope you like it! Have a wonderful day [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #118
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mornin' all thanks god it's friday. Cool NYJ I can't wait to check it out.

    Keep the coffe going then get the blenders ready for the afternoon "rita's".

  9. #119
    Inactive Member JetRnk's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Morning all!!

    Yes it Friday!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I got talked in to going to Fright Night [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] at Six Flags Astroworld tonight. Not to fond of the rides, I'm afraid of heights. I'm sure I'll sucked down a few [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] 's to get me through it. [img]eek.gif[/img]

    If a don't die of fright tonight, (gulp) I hope to make it to the chat room tomorrow.

    already nervous LOL!
    JetRnk

  10. #120
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    good FRIDAY morning [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    It's great to see you all here this morning! Drinking your [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and all!
    Have a great day and then a wonderful weekend folks!
    When in Rome...
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic